The following changes, improvements, and fixes were made to QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2019, QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2019 and QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 19.0. Later releases (ones with higher numbers) include all changes in earlier releases. Product updates can be downloaded through the program or from this site.
Release 3 (R3)
What’s important about Release 3?
- Improvements to Invoice Tracker
- SDK enhancements
- Troubleshoot and fix errors related to saving forms as pdf or or printing them
- Fixed an issue causing an invoice form to freeze for users with Microsoft Outlook (all versions) installed.
- Improved messaging & fixes for common error scenarios in Bank Feeds.
|Invoice Status Tracker
- Support for QuickBooks Email
- Messaging for Outlook 2010 customers to outline unavailability of Viewed Status due to technical limitations of this Outlook version
- Fixes for known bugs and stability improvements
- Users will now have a troubleshoot button to fix errors when saving forms as PDF or printing them.
- Improved error messages with clear instructions if action is required.
- Cycle count allows you to keep a track of the actual inventory at any point in time without having to shut down the warehouse for a few days for a physical inventory count. With cycle count, you can track inventory in a way that will help reduce pilferage and cost while improving accuracy.
- Fixed an issue when void transaction is failing
- Sick/Vacation Pay: You can now allow your employees to carry over the limited number of unused sick hours from previous year to the current year and decide the limit on the number of unused sick hours that can be carried over by your employees.
- Fixed! Employee information is missing after the upgrade.
|Pick, Pack, Ship (Enterprise)
The following issues are now fixed!
- Inventory reports using the terminology “stock” instead of “inventory”
- When in multi-user, locks should now be released on a Sales Order once packing list creation is completed
- Issue with shipped quantity appearing to be zero in the printed packing slip though it has some value
- Column alignment issue causing notes overlap with Delivery Date column
- Clear Search button is now available
- MC 40 Device: Ghost text in PO search screen and item search is no longer truncated
This notice is provided as a convenience for our customers and is not intended to supplement, modify, or extend the Intuit software license agreement between Intuit and the customer for any Intuit product or service.