Prices are in US Dollars and exclude all forms of tax (US Sales, GST, VAT)
BigCommerce’s pricing plan options include: Standard ($29.95/month), Plus ($79.95/month), Pro ($249.95/month) and Enterprise plans with pricing based on a customers online sales.
* Google Shopping: Powered by Sales & Orders
** Pro plan: Starting at $249.95/mo for less than $400k in online sales, +$150/mo for each additional $200k in online sales.
*** Pricing terms: BigCommerce supports a wide range of payment providers.
****To qualify for the PayPal powered by Braintree rate, here are the details and your next steps.
The processing fee for debit and credit cards begins at 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction for all BigCommerce plans. You will find each plan’s pricing here. Based on your plan, you may be eligible for that plan’s published processing rate. Eligibility requires that you must be a United States-based business. Then,
(1) If you are a new BigCommerce Merchant using a trial PayPal powered by Braintree account, you will need to select a qualifying BigCommerce Plan (Plus, Pro, or Enterprise). Go into your BigCommerce account Client Area and accept the terms of the selected BigCommerce plan and establish a billing agreement. You will then be charged the first month’s fee for your BigCommerce plan and you will become eligible to apply for the negotiated payment processing rates with PayPal powered by Braintree. If you are an existing BigCommerce Merchant already in a Plus, Pro, or Enterprise plan, you do not need to complete this step.
(2) From within the BigCommerce account Control Panel Payment Settings area, complete and submit the PayPal powered by Braintree application to upgrade from a trial to full account. Additional information may be requested from the PayPal powered by Braintree team during the process of reviewing your application.
(3) 2 to 3 business days following your approval* for a PayPal powered by Braintree account, you will be emailed a Pricing Contract to digitally sign. We suggest adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your email whitelist to reduce the risk of it going to your spam folder. Follow the instructions in the email on how to sign and return the contract.
(4) Your account will then be updated to reflect the new rate, and you will receive a notification email with the updated rate, which can take up to 10 business days. Your new rate will only apply to transactions after the date on your notification email.
Application for a PayPal powered by Braintree account does not guarantee approval. Periodically, Braintree reviews their customer accounts to make sure its services and rates fit your account activity. Braintree reserves the right to revise their fees at any time, subject to a thirty (30) day notice period to you prior to the new fees taking effect.